1. Remove the top cover
2. After removing the top cover, you can see two screws holding the top-front assembly. Use screwdriver to remove them.
3. Beside those two screws on top, there are also two screws under the front-top assembly, from inside the case.
One is on the left side, and another is on the right side. You have to remove the side panels first to access them.
4. Use both hands to slowly and carefully remove the top-front assembly.
5. When removing the assembly, be mindful of the front I/O port cables and don’t break the cable tie.
6. Remove the left side panel.
7. Remove the other side panel.
8. There are four screws around the 5.25” drive bays that are secured to the front panel, please use screwdriver to remove them.
9. There are also four screws on the other side, but you need to remove two hard drive trays to access them.
10. Use screwdriver to remove four screws to disassemble the top tray from the case.
11. Remove the bottom tray using the same method as above.
12. Now remove four screws holding the front panel on the right side.
13. Before you dismantle the front panel, please remove all 5.25” drive bay covers.
14. Use both hands to pull the front panel up carefully.
15. Now you can start removing the side strips. For the top cover, the strips are held in place by small latches.
16. Unhook these latches with your finger or other tools.
17. After unhooking the latches, you can then easily remove the side strips.
18. For the top-front assembly, the side strips are also hooked by latches, please use the same method to remove them.
19. Finally for the front panel, unhook the latches to remove the side strips.
There are more latches here so the use of tool is recommended.
Please use tool to unhooked them carefully.
20. On the front panel, this particular latch will be more difficult to unhook as it is tighter than others, we suggest that you use both hands.
21. Use the same method to remove another side strip from the front panel.