1. Loosen four screws located on the back of SG05.
2. Push top-cover in the direction as shown gently and finally pull up to remove it from the SG05.
3. Loosen two screws located on 3.5” HDD tray and detach it gently.
4. Loosen six screws located near slim optical drive tray and detach it gently.
5. Loosen two screws near front I/O module and detach it gently.
6. Install USB 3.0 front I/O module (part number: G11303260) and secure with screws.
7. Assemble parts back in reverse order carefully. Your case is now USB3 ready.