1. Loosen three screws located on the back of SG02-F and detach top-panel gently.
2. Loosen five screws on the fan bracket (two on top, two on rear and one on the side) and detach it gently.
3. Loosen four hard drive cage screws on the bottom of SG02-F.
4. Loosen four screws behind the front panel and detach front panel gently.
(There are one screw hidden behind hard drive cage, you need to move hard drive cage
to the right first, then use screwdriver to loosen the hidden screw. )
5. Loosen two screws near front I/O module and detach it gently.
6. Install USB 3.0 front I/O module (part number: G11303590) and secure with two screws.
Assemble parts back in reverse order carefully. Your case is now USB3 ready.