1. After loosening three screws, detach left side panel gently.
2. Use allen wrench to loosen four screws and detach front I/O unit from case gently.
For earlier versions of TJ10, please loosen four screws from inside the case to detach the front I/O unit.
3. Loosen two screws located on the back of front I/O unit.
4. Loosen two screws on both side of front I/O unit.
5. Loosen four screws near front I/O module and detach it gently.
6. Install USB 3.0 front I/O module (part number: G11303500) and secure with screws.
7. Install new aluminum front I/O cover (part number: SILVER: G10106112 / Black : G10106122 ) and secure with screws.
Assemble other parts back in reverse order carefully.
Your case is now USB3 ready.