Please refer to the hard drive bracket removal guide
Hard drive bracket removal is optional for enabling more room for extra long expansion cards or when there are less than four hard drives installed.
From the case’s right side, remove the four screws holding the top hard drive bracket assembly
2. Then pull the top hard drive bracket assembly out from the left side
3. There are four screws for the lower hard drive bracket assembly that can be removed
4. Then pull out all hard drive racks from the lower hard drive bracket
5. With the racks removed, two screws holding the lower hard drive bracket to the bottom of the case can now be accessed and removed as well
6. The lower hard drive bracket can now be pulled out