Founded in 2003, SilverStone is an established leader in its field, with an elite team of engineers; we started our quest of providing products that create inspirations. We have since expanded the lines of products as well as types of products we produce, giving our customers a wide selection of choices.
With distribution centers in different areas of the globe, SilverStone products can be seen all over the world, not just for computer users but also for home entertainment use. Providing leisure with integration of advanced technologies that is functional and making them enjoyable to use.
Here at SilverStone Technology, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the highest level of standards in designing and manufacturing computer enclosures, power supplies, and accessories. Our pursuit for the first class aesthetic appeal is relentless; our teams of devoted engineers are constantly searching for the best technologies that suit end-users with different needs and will make our products as technologically sound as they are beautiful.
SilverStone Technology’s philosophy is based on our recognition that merely having innovative expertise within the industry is not enough. Our objective is to ensure that our expertise is delivered to all products with consistency, in response to user’s needs, and with maximum user satisfaction. SilverStone Technology thrives on challenges of rapid technological advancements and creating aesthetic standard for the industry.
Company Quality Policy
SilverStone ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Jan - SilverStone officially launched its first mobile device product, the Teratrend PocketPower PB05, an AA battery powered USB
- Jan - SilverStone launches the third generations Air Penetrator fan, the AP123. It is the first retail computer fan in the world to have
three distinct fan blade designs on one fan hub.
- Apr - SilverStone launches its first screen related products, the LCD monitor mounts, ARM One and ARM Two.
- May - After over a year in development, SilverStone releases its first all-in-one liquid coolers, the Tundra TD02 and TD03.
- Jun - Air Penetrator AP123 receives COMPUTEX d&i award and becomes only one of five products to win the coveted Gold Award
out of 90 award recipients.
- Jun - SilverStone demonstrates prototype of world’s first all-in-one liquid cooler to feature a “pump-less” design at Computex 2013.
- Jul - SilverStone releases Milo ML05, its first HTPC case designed specifically for the Mini-ITX form factor.
- Mar - SilverStone releases Grandia GD07 and GD08, the first HTPC cases to feature 10+ drive storage space, up to
five 120mm fans, and adjustable LED.
- Apr - SilverStone releases Fortress FT03-MINI, shrinking the exceptional FT03 design by 50%.
- Jul - SilverStone releases ST45SF-G, the first 80 PLUS Gold SFX PSU in the world with full modular cables.
- Jul - SilverStone releases Heligon HE01, its first all new CPU cooler in six years designed to outperform other
“one fan” coolers on the market.
- Aug - SilverStone releases Strider Gold ST65F-G and ST55F-G, the smallest PS2 (ATX) power supplies to include
full modular cables and 80 PLUS Gold.
- Sep - SilverStone launches Sugo SG09, a 23 liter small form factor (SFF) case with impressive accommodation
for high-end components.
- Nov - SilverStone re-launches the Zeus series with the ZM1350 that includes a Patented rail switch designed
for overclocking or industrial use.
- Jan - SilverStone releases its first smart NAS device, the Data Center DC01.
- Feb - SilverStone releases the Temjin TJ11, the first computer chassis with dual uni-body construction.
- Jun - SilverStone introduces a new line of desktop USB fan utilizing air channeling grille from its Air Penetrator series
with the AP121-USB.
- Jun - SilverStone launches the first PCI-E expansion cards in the world to feature 19pin internal USB 3.0 connector
with EC01 and EC03.
- Jul - SilverStone releasesCP06, the first SATA power cable splitter to integrate capacitors.
- Aug - SilverStone releases Nightjar ST50NF, the most powerful fanless power supply yet.
- Dec - SilverStone launches Strider Gold Evolution, the first power supplies to integrate Air Penetrator fans.
- Jan - SilverStone won iF 2010 Product Design award with the Fortress FT02.
- Feb - SilverStone announced HDDBOOST, a product designed to seamlessly combine SSD and HDD.
- Mar - SilverStone introduces the first computer fan to utilize air channeling grille with the Air Penetrator.
- Apr - SilverStone releases its first retail SFX form factor power supply, the ST45SF.
- Jun - The most powerful Mini-ITX case ever created, the Sugo SG07 with 600W PSU included, is released.
- Sep - SilverStone releases the smallest ATX modular power supply in the world with the Strider Plus ST50F-P.
- Nov - SilverStone’s innovative Fortress FT03 chassis selected as an honoree for 2011 CES Innovations Award.
- Dec - SilverStone launches the world’s first retail computer case with USB 3.0 internal front port connector in the
Milo ML03 HTPC case.
- Jan - SilverStone introduced Sugo SG05 and brings Mini-ITX form factor into mainstream.
- Feb - SilverStone launched its first optical drive products, SOD01 (slim DVD) and TOB02 (slim Blu-ray).
- Apr - SilverStone released its most powerful consumer PSU ever in the 1500W Strider ST1500.
- Jul - SilverStone released the second chassis to utilize 90° rotated motherboard configuration in the RAVEN RV02.
- Sep - SilverStone released Grandia GD04, the most powerful Micro-ATX HTPC & SFF case yet with three 120mm fans
in 21 liters.
- Nov - SilverStone launched Strider Plus series PSU, combining features from Olympia, Decathlon, Element, and
Strider series into one series.
- Nov - SilverStone released Fortress FT02, the first product to combine three unique SilverStone features into one
chassis (stack effect, positive pressure, unibody).
- Jan - SilverStone NVIDIA ESA Certified Chassis, Temjin J10-ESA announced.
- Jan - SilverStone announced its first gaming mouse, later named RAVEN RVM01.
- Mar - SilverStone presented the Fortress FT01, emphasizing the use of “positive air pressure” as preferred airflow
- May - SilverStone announced TJ10 NVIDIA Special Edition-TJ10B-WNV.
- Jun - SilverStone announced its first chassis with 90° rotated motherboard configuration in the RAVEN RV01.
- Jul - SilverStone announced ZM1200 & ZU1200 to support GTX 280 in 3-way SLI.
- Oct - SilverStone won Custom PC 2008 best chassis manufacturer.
- Jan - SilverStone introduces Sugo SG03 and redefines SFF form factor.
- Jun - SilverStone attains ISO 9001:2000 Certification.
- Jun - SilverStone announced Crown CW03, the first HTPC case with 7” LCD touchscreen to support 1080P.
- Nov - SilverStone OP1200 1200W powered the system that broke 3DMark06 world record.
- Mar - SilverStone announces its first liquid cooling device, Tundra TD01.
- Jun - SilverStone released Crown CW01-WD, first HTPC case to specifically support Western Digital’s RaptorX hard
- Sep - The first retail computer chassis with mid-section air duct dedicated for GPU cooling, the Temjin TJ09,
- Feb - SilverStone becomes one of first two PSU manufacturers in the world to receive NVIDIA® SLI™ certification.
- Jun - SilverStone becomes ATI’s hardware partner as a PSU vendor.
- Sep - SilverStone announces its first chassis built from unibody aluminum frame withTemjin TJ07.
- Jan - SilverStone introduces its first chassis with integrated VFD in Lascala LC03V.
- Feb - SilverStone Technology GmbH in Germany begins business.
- Apr - SilverStone introduced its first fan-less power supply, the Nightjar ST30NF.
- Jun - SilverStone’s first cooler, later named Nitrogon NT01, announced.
- Aug - SilverStone introduces Lascala LC10M, its first chassis to include VFD/IR, remote, and multimedia software.
- May - SilverStone Technology founded.
- Jul - SilverStone’s first power supplies, Strider ST360/ST400 released.
- Aug - SilverStone’s first desktop/HTPC chassis, Lascala LC01 announced.
- Sep - SilverStone Technology Inc. in USA begins business.
- Nov - SilverStone’s first tower chassis, Temjin TJ01 announced.